With algorithms of search engines changing with regular frequency, it is very important for website owners to ensure that their websites remain in sync with these changes. In fact, in order to understand and predict the changes that might occur in the near future, it is important to collaborate with dedicated professionals like SEO Agency New Orleans. These professionals with their in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of the way SEO trends are formed will always ensure that their client’s website is regularly updated to deal with any upcoming changes.
Some of the SEO trends predicted for the year 2017 and eagerly waited for by website designers and SEO professionals like SEO Agency New Orleans are:
- User intent optimisation: Today search engines have become adept at understanding the intent of the user. Hence their ability to predict user intent from simple words typed into search engines has increased considerably. With keywords decreasing in relevance it has become critical for SEO agencies to opt for user intent optimisation by:
- Investigating for the terms and words popularly keyed in by the users for searching for a particular product or information,
- Optimising their client’s website based on the user intent information gathered so as to ensure good rankings and
- Adjusting and improvising with implemented strategies to find the one which yields the best results.
- Snippets to become richer: Getting answers to queries keyed in is set to become easier with search engines like Google displaying more information, including audios and videos, in the search results itself. Hence content optimisation is the need of the hour today. And SEO agencies like SEO Agency New Orleans have to intelligently put in all relevant information in the snippets displayed in the search results so as to attract web visitors.
The above trends are absolutely in sync with the recent changes made to search engine algorithms and care must be taken to incorporate them so as to facilitate smooth syncing of the websites with the needs of the search engines.