For anyone developing an app at the moment, you can have a pretty dizzying amount of options to consider. We know that it can be tough to choose the right features for any modern app. You might want to try and include as many social-friendly options as you can, though. Purely because today we need to use the power of social media to benefit our apps in terms of visibility, reputation, and access. And what better way to do that by installing a live streaming functionality into your app?
Yet isn’t that a nightmare to do? Would it not require extensive investment of both time and resources to make that work? Not with the help of an Android RTMP from Streamaxia.
With the help of Streamaxia, you can get all of the help that you need to add live streaming services quickly and easily to your app. This is a major part of the process for many people purely because it removes much of the confusion. By using the Streamaxia OpenSDK system, you can easily include this as part of your app with a few simple clicks of the mouse.
That is why so many people today look to make their app development easier by using tools like this. Now, you could easily have yourself giving users of your app access to livestream on major platforms like Twitch, Facebook, Red5, Wowza, and so many other major streaming platforms out there.
Why does my app need livestreaming?
You might wonder why this is a benefit to you, though. Why should you go about installing a livestream feature to your app by using Android RTMP features from Streamaxia?
- For one, livestreams allow for you to get free advertising; people literally using your app and showing the world how it can be used, for free.
- Livestreams allow for you to get more people interested or even knowledgeable about your app; this is a form of viral advertising.
- If the right kind of streamer and/or influencer picks up on your product, then you could be in for a massive surprise moving forward.
- This feature is popular with many younger users, who will be all too happy to share their stream (and your app) with their large audiences.
- This is another modern feature that is almost expected today in a modern app; if you are not using it, then those who are using your app might wonder why it isn’t present at the moment.
As you can see, there are numerous reasons why you might wish to see investing in a livestreaming app as a beneficial service for your business. If you are looking for good features to add into an app, then using something along the lines of this could be highly useful moving forward.
If you are a business owner and/or an app developer, livestreaming is something you need to focus on: it’s the future, and it can make your future quite lucrative if you pull it off!